Who am I and what is this website all about?
“Who am I?” is a particularly difficult question to answer right now because so many of my roles in life have changed over the last 18 months. First and foremost I am a lover of life and I am passionate about sucking the marrow out of this life experience. I believe that we can co-create heaven or hell in our own lives through our thoughts and our beliefs and I for one much prefer heaven than hell. So, over the last 12 years I have been on a mission to create a life that I love and which is, for me, heaven on earth. It has been an amazing journey so far and as Abraham-Hicks say…
“The better it gets, the better it gets. “
The roles which define me in my personal life are –
- Partner/best pal/lover/co-creator to my beloved Eoin Scolard who inspires me every day
- Proud mum to Georgia (23)
- Step-mum to Ciaran, Conor, Aisling and Eimear and step-granny to Sophie & Emily (plus 1 on the way)
- Sister to my siblings
- Soul sister to many
- Creator of beauty
My professional life is in transition (again) having spent the last 14 years working as a Life Coach and running a thriving Life Coaching business in Ireland. My professional roles currently include –
- Director of the Positive Living Network which runs personal and spiritual development events across the island of Ireland.
- Co-owner of Source Wellbeing Centre which provides 1-1 therapy/treatment rooms and workshop space in Belfast.
- European Tour and Social Media Manager for Miranda Macpherson
I try to work no more than 15 hours a week and can do most of my work remotely from my laptop now because work/life balance has been a main focus for me for many years. My definition of success has got nothing to do with money and everything to do with balance and health.
For many years now most of my blogs and articles have related to my role as a Life Coach and have all been focused on helping people to create positive and meaningful change but now it feels good for me just to write for the pleasure of it and with no particular agenda. Having said all that I do hope that this inspires you to follow your dreams, step out of your own comfort zones to create a life you love. If I can do it, so can you!
If you enjoy it, please share and I would love to hear from you so please feel free to leave comments and tell me what you are liking (or not!).
You can also follow our adventures on our YouTube Channel by clicking here.