Who am I and what is this website all about?
First and foremost I am a lover of life and I am passionate about sucking the marrow out of this life experience. I believe that we can co-create heaven or hell in our own lives through our thoughts and our beliefs and I for one much prefer heaven to hell. So, over the last 15 years I have been on a mission to create a life that I love and which is, for me, heaven on earth. It has been an amazing journey so far and as Abraham-Hicks say…
“The better it gets, the better it gets. “
The roles which define me in my personal life are –
- Partner/best pal/lover/co-creator to my beloved Eoin Scolard who inspires me every day
- Proud mum to Georgia (26)
- Step-mum to Ciaran, Conor, Aisling and Eimear and step-granny to Sophie,Emily & Eric.
- Sister to my siblings
- Creator of beauty
- Soul sister and friend to many
My professional life is very fluid having spent 15 years working as a Life Coach and running a thriving Life Coaching business in Ireland. Since moving to France in 2017, my professional roles have changed hugely and they currently include –
- Director of the Positive Living Network.
- Business, Promotional & European Tour Manager for Miranda Macpherson
- Social Media Manager and Web Designer for Sally Kempton
- Web Designer and Rebranding Project Manager
- Zoom Host and Online Courses Manager for Dr Julie Brown Yau
- Social Media Manager, Online Courses Manager and Zoom Host for Nikki Slade
I try to work no more than 25 hours a week because my personal definition of success has got nothing to do with money and everything to do with balance and health.
For many years now most of my blogs and articles have related to my role as a Life Coach and have all been focused on helping people to create positive and meaningful change but now it feels good for me just to write for the pleasure of it and with no particular agenda. Having said all that I do hope that this inspires you to follow your dreams, step out of your own comfort zones to create a life you love. If I can do it, so can you!
If you enjoy it, please share and I would love to hear from you so please feel free to leave comments and tell me what you are liking (or not!).